Business Leadership Forum on the SDGs
Corporate reporting as a driver to achieving the SDGs
Collaboration between businesses and stakeholders is critical for driving action to deliver on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) while building an inclusive and sustainable path to recovery after the pandemic.
This Business Leadership Forum (BLF) is designed to aid in leveraging the power of your corporate reporting by combining practical support and best practices for collaborating with stakeholders to achieve change.
View this brochure for key information on the BLF, including how to join.
About the BLF
The program includes:
- Interactive workshops with leading experts and representatives from key stakeholder groups
- Masterclasses for best practice sharing and showcasing
- Informal peer-learning and networking opportunities
- Member visibility in program outputs and publications
Organizations enrolled in 2021 include: Cigna, Enel, Eni, Ferrero, Fujitsu, Inditex and Cemex. View the full list here.
Reasons to join
- Leverage your thought-leadership while learning from the experiences of other organizations, creating actionable outputs to improve SDG reporting
- Gain first-hand insights about key stakeholders’ needs and data gaps, for better aligned and meaningful SDG-related disclosures
- Publicly demonstrate your accountability and commitment to transparency through reporting